Go Anywhere Bars
1/2c peanut butter
12 whole dates, pitted
1c vanilla almond milk
1/4c ground flax seed
1/2t baking soda
2c rolled oats
2c crisp rice cereal
1/2c dried cranberries
1/2c semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. In the food processor, combine peanut butter, dates and almond milk. Process until a smooth paste forms.
3. Add in flax seed, cornstarch, baking soda, and cinnamon. Process again for a short time.
4. Transfer mixture to a mixing bowl. Stir in oats, cereal, cranberries, raisins, and chocolate chips.
5. Press mixture into a 9x13 baking pan. (My batter didn't cover the whole thing, so I just kept it to one side.)
6. Bake for 30 minutes. Cut into bars and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
7. Let cool and enjoy!